– USD Coin (USDC), issued by Circle, has surpassed XRP in market capitalization
– USDC’s market cap is currently around $26.15 billion, while XRP’s is around $25.95 billion
– XRP has been in a downtrend since a spike in price following Ripple’s victory over the SEC in their lawsuit
– USDC’s market cap has also been declining since reaching a record high in June 2022
– XRP’s recovery depends on news related to the ongoing Ripple/SEC lawsuit
– Ripple’s president has promised to continue fighting the SEC
– Consider diversifying investments with alternatives like the meme coin token $WSM from Wall Street Memes
– $WSM has raised over $25 million in its presale and has support from industry influencers and analysts.
The market cap of USD Coin (USDC), the second-largest US dollar-pegged stablecoin, has overtaken XRP (XRP) in market cap. XRP is a cryptocurrency that powers the XRP Ledger, a decentralized blockchain protocol launched by Ripple. USDC’s market cap is around $26.15 billion, making it the fifth largest crypto by market cap, while XRP’s market cap is around $25.95 billion, making it the sixth largest. XRP’s price has been struggling since a spike in July and is still in a downtrend. USDC’s market cap has also been declining since reaching a record high in June. The decline accelerated in March due to fears of under-collateralization. XRP’s future price movement is dependent on news relating to the ongoing Ripple/SEC lawsuit. Ripple is expected to continue fighting the SEC, and most observers believe the outlook for XRP is positive. Investors may also consider alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wall Street Memes’ meme coin token $WSM, which has garnered significant interest and backing from industry influencers. However, investing in cryptocurrency carries high risks, and this article should not be considered investment advice.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option