– Unstoppable Domains has entered the .com Namespace, allowing users to purchase .com addresses and attach digital wallets to them for crypto transactions.
– Ledger announced the second season of its metaverse game, The Ledgerverse, where players can learn about Ledger and complete missions.
– STEPN announced a collaboration with Steve Aoki, allowing users to purchase co-branded sneakers on the Solana blockchain.
– Bril Finance partnered with PancakeSwap to integrate its automated portfolio management tool into PancakeSwap’s position manager.
– Core DAO integrated with LayerZero and Avalanche to expand access to Bitcoin through a BTC.b token bridge.
– CleanSpark achieved a total hashrate of 10 exahashes per second (EH/s) in Bitcoin mining and is on track to reach 16 EH/s with the purchase of more mining machines.
Unstoppable Domains has announced that it will now offer .com addresses, allowing users to purchase traditional Web2 top-level domains through its platform. The company plans to integrate Web3 domain features with these .com addresses in the future. Ledger has announced the second season of its metaverse game, The Ledgerverse, which aims to educate users about Web3 concepts. The game will be built on The Sandbox platform and will include missions and side quests. STEPN, a Web3 app, has partnered with Grammy-nominated Steve Aoki to release a co-branded digital sneaker collection. The sneakers will be available for purchase through the MOOAR Marketplace. Bril Finance has partnered with PancakeSwap to integrate its portfolio management tool into the decentralized exchange’s position manager. This integration will allow users to deposit tokens into single-asset vaults for optimized capital efficiency. Core DAO has integrated with LayerZero and Avalanche to offer a token bridge that allows users to convert BTC into BTC.b on the Core blockchain. Bitcoin miner CleanSpark has achieved a hashrate of 10 exahashes per second (EH/s) and plans to reach a total hashrate of over 20 EH/s with the addition of new mining machines.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option