– BTC briefly hit fresh highs for the year above $38,000
– Bullish bias reflects optimism about Binance’s recent settlement deal and expected spot Bitcoin ETF approvals
– Bitcoin trading up around 1.6% in the last 24 hours
– Bitcoin bulls note the cryptocurrency is probing a break above key resistance at $38,000
– Traders seeking quick exponential returns continue to turn to highly illiquid and volatile shitcoin/meme coin markets
– Two top gainers as per DEXTools: PEPEDAO ($PEPED) and Bonsai3 ($SEED)
– Bonsai3 ($SEED) has gained 45% in the past 24 hours
– PEPEDAO ($PEPED) has seen a more than 8,000% pump since its launch earlier on Friday
– Alternative high-risk, high-reward investment strategy: getting involved in crypto presales
– Many crypto presales have delivered huge exponential gains to early investors
– List of 15 of the best crypto presales of 2023 available at Cryptonews
The major blue-chip cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ether, are trading positively despite low trading volumes due to the Thanksgiving holidays in the US. Bitcoin briefly hit a new high for the year, and Ether has also recovered to over $2,100. Optimism in the market is driven by Binance’s settlement deal with US authorities, expected near-term spot Bitcoin ETF approvals, and an improving macro backdrop. Traders are also monitoring US economic data and a speech from Fed Chair Jerome Powell next week. However, cryptocurrency markets are expected to have low volumes until US markets properly come back online.
Some traders are turning to highly illiquid and volatile shitcoin/meme coin markets in the hunt for quick profits. A newly launched shitcoin called PEPEDAO ($PEPED) has seen an 8,000% pump, while Bonsai3 ($SEED) is also pumping for a third straight day. Both coins come with high risk, and investors need to exercise caution. An alternative high-risk, high-reward investment strategy is to get involved in crypto presales, where investors buy the tokens of upstart crypto projects at low prices.
The article also provides a list of 15 of the best crypto presales of 2023 and a disclaimer that crypto is a high-risk asset class and the article is for informational purposes only.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option