– Sony Pictures and Spyglass Media Group partnered with MeetKai to create a virtual gaming experience for their horror film Thanksgiving
– October is set to register an increase of more than 27%, and there is a 60% likelihood that November will be a green month for BTC
– Crypto exchange Bitget announced events to celebrate the 15th birthday of the Bitcoin Whitepaper’s release
– The hashrate connected to Antpool, the second-largest bitcoin mining pool, experienced a surge in October
– Digital asset miner Core Scientific reached an agreement regarding the terms of a chapter 11 plan of reorganization
– Crypto exchange OKX published its Proof of Reserves, showing $12.5 billion in primary assets backing user funds
– Sony Pictures and Spyglass Media Group have partnered with MeetKai to create a virtual gaming experience for the horror film Thanksgiving. It will be the first-ever metaverse world created for a theatrical film release.
– Bitfinex analysts predict that October will see a 27% increase in crypto market growth, with a 60% likelihood that November will also be a green month for BTC.
– Bitget announces a series of events to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the release of the Bitcoin Whitepaper, including offline street performances in Austria and Taiwan.
– Antpool, the second-largest bitcoin mining pool, experienced a surge in hashrate in October, reaching the highest number of blocks mined since 2016.
– Core Scientific and its affiliates have reached an agreement in principle with the Ad Hoc Noteholder Group and the Equity Committee regarding a chapter 11 plan of reorganization.
– OKX publishes its 12th monthly Proof of Reserves, revealing $12.5 billion in primary assets backing user funds.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option