– Stablecoin called nCOP launched on the Polygon network
– It is pegged to the Colombian peso (COP)
– Issued by Num Finance
– Described as “overcollateralized” for stability and security
– Offers holders yield in the form of “nCOP rewards”
– Provides new opportunities for Latin American residents relying on remittances
– Colombia has a large remittance market, making it a prime opportunity for stablecoin issuers
– nCOP can be sent and received as remittances with a yield
– Redeemable 1:1 with the Colombian peso
– Already live on the Polygon network with a total supply of 180 million tokens
– Num Finance also offers stablecoins pegged to the Argentine peso and Peruvian sol.
Stablecoin issuer Num Finance has launched a new stablecoin called nCOP on the Polygon network. nCOP is a fiat-backed stablecoin pegged to the Colombian peso and is described as “overcollateralized” for stability and security. A unique feature of nCOP is that it offers holders yield in the form of “nCOP rewards” based on regulated financial products. Num Finance sees a big opportunity in Colombia, which is one of the largest remittance destinations in Latin America. The stablecoin allows Colombians to send and receive remittances and earn a yield on it. nCOP is already live on the Polygon network and has a total supply of 180 million tokens. Num Finance also offers stablecoins pegged to the Argentine peso and Peruvian sol.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option