– Prithvi Subburaj, previously a general manager at Google, has become the chief operating officer at OP Labs.
– OP Labs is a research and development firm that aims to improve Ethereum scalability.
– Subburaj is the first executive hire following Karl Floersch’s transition to CEO at OP Labs.
– Subburaj spent 15 years at Google, holding leading roles focused on software engineering.
– OP Labs is currently developing key technological components such as Bedrock upgrade and Fault Proof system.
– OP Labs previously developed the OP Stack software package used in the development of Layer 2 chains like Base and Zora.
Prithvi Subburaj, former general manager at Google, has joined OP Labs as Chief Operating Officer. OP Labs is a research and development firm that focuses on improving the scalability of Ethereum applications. Subburaj’s appointment comes after Optimism co-founder Karl Floersch became CEO of OP Labs earlier this year. Subburaj brings expertise in software engineering from his 15-year tenure at Google. OP Labs is currently working on technological components such as the Bedrock upgrade and the Fault Proof system. The firm has previously developed the OP Stack software package, used in the development of Layer 2 chains like Coinbase-backed Base and Zora.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option