– Laser Digital, the crypto unit of Nomura, has opened a new office in Tokyo, Japan.
– Hideaki Kudo, an executive director at Nomura’s Digital Company, has been named the representative director and head of the new office.
– Laser Digital focuses on venture capital, asset management, and trading.
– It has already invested in over ten crypto startups, including Orderly Network, WebN Group, and Infinity Exchange.
– Laser Digital recently launched an asset management business with a “long-only” bitcoin exposure fund.
– The Dubai entity of Laser Digital has received operating license approval from the city’s Virtual Asset Regulatory Authority.
– The license will allow Laser Digital to provide crypto broker-dealer and asset management services in Dubai.
– Laser Digital is headquartered in Switzerland and also has offices in London and Dubai.
Nomura’s crypto unit, Laser Digital, has opened a new office in Tokyo, Japan. The office will be headed by Hideaki Kudo, who has been with Nomura Group since 2007. Laser Digital, headquartered in Switzerland, focuses on venture capital, asset management, and trading. The firm has already invested in several crypto startups and recently launched an asset management business. Laser Digital’s Dubai entity also recently received approval to provide crypto broker-dealer and asset management services.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option