– Mythical Games has launched a blockchain-powered video game called NFL Rivals on Apple and Android platforms.
– They are now releasing another mobile game called Nitro Nation World Tour.
– In Nitro Nation World Tour, players race while earning and collecting car NFTs of well-known automobile brands.
– Mythical developed the game in partnership with CM Games.
– McLaren Automotive has partnered with Mythical for the launch of the game.
– NFL Rivals, after a soft launch, unveiled full gameplay in August and has been downloaded millions of times.
– NFL Rivals allows players to buy and sell gaming assets without leaving the app, even on Apple and Android devices.
– Mythical has secured high-profile backers such as NBA legend Michael Jordan and venture capital firm a16z.
– In 2021, the company’s valuation reached $1.25 billion.
Mythical Games, the company behind the blockchain-powered video game NFL Rivals, is set to release another mobile title called “Nitro Nation World Tour.” In this game, players race while earning and collecting car NFTs of popular automobile brands like Aston Martin and McLaren Automotive. The game was developed in collaboration with CM Games, the original creators of the “Nitro Nation” franchise. McLaren Automotive also partnered with Mythical for the launch. NFL Rivals, another game by Mythical, gained popularity during the NFL preseason and allows players to buy and sell gaming assets within the app. Mythical has garnered support from high-profile backers such as NBA legend Michael Jordan and venture capital firm a16z, with the company being valued at $1.25 billion in 2021.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option