– Ankex, a crypto exchange incubated by Qredo, has launched today in beta.
– Ankex aims to balance the benefits of both centralized and decentralized trading.
– The exchange allows users to trade directly from self-custodial wallets with the help of Qredo’s software.
– Michael Moro, former CEO of Genesis Global Capital, joined Ankex as CEO in April.
– Ankex offers a “bankruptcy-remote structure” with collateral locked in Qredo wallets to prevent difficulties in the exchange.
– The platform is designed for high-frequency traders and settles trades in USDC stablecoin.
– Ankex is currently seeking external capital in the form of a seed-stage investment.
– Initially, users will need to open a Qredo wallet to start trading, but the goal is to become “wallet agnostic”.
Ankex, a cryptocurrency exchange incubated by Qredo, has launched its beta version. Ankex aims to balance the benefits of centralized and decentralized trading. It allows users to trade directly from self-custodial wallets with the help of Qredo’s software. The platform is specifically designed for high-frequency traders and initially supports trades settled in USDC stablecoin. Ankex was first unveiled in November 2022 and has been in alpha mode since then. The exchange is seeking external capital through seed-stage investments. The team behind Ankex claims to have created a “bankruptcy-remote structure” to ensure that collateral remains locked in Qredo wallets and not on the exchange in case of difficulties. The goal is for Ankex to become wallet agnostic in the future.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option