– Investment firm Reverie announced a $20 million crypto venture fund called Reverie Fund One.
– Reverie provides monetary support for pre-seed and seed-stage startups.
– Reverie plays an advisory role in community building, business model construction, marketing, and more.
– Reverie co-founder Larry Sukernik believes the next generation of founders will change things by building truly useful products.
– Sukernik previously participated in over 100 investments at Digital Currency Group.
– Reverie’s team includes Derek Hsue, former investor at Blockchain Capital, and former vice president of operations at Genesis Global Trading Carl Bergman.
Reverie, an investment firm, has launched a $20 million crypto venture fund called Reverie Fund One. The fund will provide financial support for startups in their pre-seed and seed-stage phases. Reverie will also offer guidance and support in areas such as community building, business model development, and marketing. Co-founder Larry Sukernik believes that the next generation of founders will bring about significant changes by creating useful products. The Reverie team includes experienced investors such as Sukernik, who has participated in over 100 investments at Digital Currency Group, as well as other industry professionals. The co-founder emphasizes the importance of choosing the right investor who shares the long-term vision and is willing to help founders challenge established incumbents. Reverie Fund One aims to be that partner for startup founders.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option