– Bitcoin mining company Genesis Digital Assets (GDA) has added three new data centers for BTC mining in western South Carolina.
– GDA is expanding its data centers across the United States, as the nation now contributes 2% of the Bitcoin network’s total hash rate.
– GDA plans to utilize South Carolina’s renewable energy to power the new data centers.
– One facility in Anderson will have a total capacity of 18 MW and use dry-type distribution transformers.
– Another facility near Pacolet will be powered by hydroelectric energy.
– GDA aims to be industry leaders in ESG-friendly Bitcoin mining by expanding its fleet on clean energy resources.
– GDA is a large scale crypto mining firm with 20 mining farms across different regions, with a total power capacity exceeding 400 MW.
Bitcoin mining company Genesis Digital Assets (GDA) has expanded its data centers in western South Carolina as part of its broader expansion across the United States. GDA aims to utilize South Carolina’s renewable energy to power its new facilities. One data center in Anderson will have a capacity of 18 MW and use dry-type distribution transformers, while another facility near Pacolet will run on hydroelectric energy. GDA CEO Andrey Kim stated that the company’s goal is to be industry leaders in ESG-friendly Bitcoin mining. GDA currently operates 20 mining farms with a total power capacity of over 400 MW.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option