– FTT token experienced a 26% pump on Tuesday before pulling back on Wednesday.
– FTT is the utility token of the defunct cryptocurrency exchange FTX that is going through bankruptcy.
– FTT pumped on reports of FTX launching an online claims portal, but no official announcement was made.
– FTT token’s initial optimism has been priced out.
– Wall Street Memes (WSM) is a meme coin with a large social community and potential for listing on tier 1 crypto exchanges.
– Mr Hankey Coin (HANKEY) is a meme coin themed on South Park’s Mr Hankey, with a stealth presale and a locked token supply for smooth trading.
– Thug Life Token ($THUG) is a new meme coin themed around the Thug Life movement, raising a significant amount in presale and offering potential for explosive upside.
– These meme coins offer higher risk but potential returns for investors.
FTT, the utility token of the now defunct cryptocurrency exchange FTX, experienced a 26% price increase on Tuesday following reports that FTX had launched its online claims portal. However, the portal was quickly closed again and no official announcement was made regarding its opening. As a result, initial optimism has largely been priced out of the FTT token. On the other hand, there are several meme coin alternatives that offer better potential for exponential gains. For example, Wall Street Memes (WSM) has a large and engaged community that could support the token’s listing on tier 1 crypto exchanges like Binance. Similarly, Mr Hankey Coin (HANKEY) and Thug Life Token ($THUG) have gained attention on social media and have the potential for significant price increases. It’s important to note that investing in cryptocurrency is high-risk, and this article does not constitute investment advice.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option