– Deutsche Bank partners with Swiss crypto firm Taurus to offer custody services for institutional clients’ cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets
– South Korean bitcoin lender Delio to file administrative lawsuit against the Financial Service Committee, claiming baseless allegations of fraud and embezzlement
– Ernst & Young announces development of an AI-powered platform, EY.ai, for clients, leveraging technology platforms and AI capabilities
– Decentralized exchange Mauve, a Uniswap V3 fork, launches as a non-custodial automated market maker protocol, focused on real-world assets and AML compliance
– Blockchain development platform Alchemy introduces Scale Tier, an affordable infrastructure solution for web3 developers
– Cosmose AI launches KAIKAINOW, a smartphone app offering personalized learning, news, and entertainment experiences, with rewards in KAIC tokens for engagement
– All built on the NEAR Protocol
1. Deutsche Bank partners with Taurus for cryptocurrency custody services: Deutsche Bank has partnered with Swiss crypto firm Taurus to provide custody services for institutional clients’ cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets. This marks a significant move for the bank as it enters the digital asset space, anticipating its potential growth.
2. Delio to file an administrative lawsuit against South Korean regulator: South Korean bitcoin lender Delio is reportedly preparing to file an administrative lawsuit against the Financial Service Committee (FSC) over allegations of fraud and embezzlement. Delio argues that the regulator’s actions were baseless and applied unreasonably. The situation highlights the need for clear regulations in the virtual asset industry.
3. Ernst & Young develops AI-powered platform: Ernst & Young (EY), one of the leading accounting firms, has developed a new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered platform for its clients. EY.ai is a comprehensive platform that combines EY’s technology and AI capabilities with expertise in various areas such as strategy, transactions, risk, and tax. EY has made significant investments in AI, supporting the integration of AI into its technologies and acquiring relevant technologies.
4. Decentralized exchange Mauve launches as a Uniswap V3 fork: Mauve, a decentralized exchange (DEX) and a fork of Uniswap V3, has officially launched as a non-custodial automated market maker (AMM) protocol. Mauve aims to be a fully anti-money laundering (AML)-compliant exchange with a focus on real-world assets (RWA). It has obtained a Virtual Asset Service Provider License (VASP) from the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
5. Alchemy offers affordable infrastructure for web3 developers: Blockchain development platform Alchemy has announced the launch of Scale Tier, an affordable full-stack infrastructure for web3 developers. The platform aims to alleviate the cost burden for developers by providing a cheaper solution compared to other providers in the market. Scale Tier offers flexible payment plans and straightforward pricing to support the growth of web3 projects.
6. Cosmose AI launches KAIKAINOW for personalized learning and shopping rewards: Cosmose AI, an AI-driven retail analytics firm, has launched KAIKAINOW, a platform that offers smartphone users personalized learning, news consumption, and entertainment experiences. The platform is integrated with KAI-CHING, which rewards shoppers with KAIC tokens for engagement and allows them to use the tokens for offline or online shopping. KAIKAINOW and KAI-CHING are built on the NEAR Protocol.
Overall, this digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news covers a range of topics including banking partnerships, legal actions, AI developments, decentralized exchanges, web3 infrastructure, and retail analytics. These stories highlight the evolving nature of the crypto industry and the various innovations and challenges within it.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option