– A new crypto-focused investment firm called Deus X Capital has launched.
– Led by Tim Grant, the former head of EMEA for Galaxy Digital.
– Deus X has announced that it has amassed $1 billion in investment assets and capital.
– The firm invests in private equity, venture capital, venture building, and fund allocation opportunities.
– The goal is to create a new financial system that removes barriers and creates better outcomes.
– Stuart Connolly, former CEO of Red Acre Ventures, has been named the chief investment officer at Deus X.
– All investments from Red Acre Ventures are now under the Deus X brand.
– Tim Grant has been appointed chairman of AlphaLab40, a crypto market maker owned by Deus X.
– Deus X invests globally with a presence in Malta, London, and the United Arab Emirates.
– Existing investments include Netrios, Hilbert Group, Galaxy, SEBA, HAYVN, Cryptochill, and undisclosed hedge funds.
– This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, investment, financial advice.
Deus X Capital, a new crypto-focused investment firm, has announced its launch and claims to have amassed $1 billion in investment assets and capital. Led by Tim Grant, former head of EMEA for Galaxy Digital, Deus X aims to invest in digital asset, fintech, and capital markets businesses to create a new financial system. Grant will work alongside Stuart Connolly, the chief investment officer, and will also serve as chairman of AlphaLab40, a crypto market maker. The firm invests globally and has existing investments in companies such as Netrios, Hilbert Group, and SEBA.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option