– Coinbase CEO, Brian Armstrong, announced wallet modifications with a focus on payments
– Enhanced features aim to simplify money transfers and eliminate complexities in traditional banking
– New “simple mode” in Coinbase Wallet allows users to send USD Coin (USDC) on Base for free, instantly, globally
– Coinbase plans to experiment with simple mode as default in frontier markets for easier onboarding
– Report by Hubspot shows 88% of users less likely to return to a site with bad UX
– 90% of consumers reported to have stopped using an app because it performed poorly
– Coinbase aims to simplify user interface to improve UX and address challenges in crypto adoption
– Coinbase adds support for Base lending protocol Seamless (SEAM) as an ERC-20 token
– SEAM becomes the only Base network native token traded on Coinbase
– Following the integration, SEAM’s total value locked (TVL) surged to nearly $55 million
– Seamless saw a 600% surge in TVL and is the second largest protocol on Base according to DefiLlama
1. CEO of Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, has announced wallet modifications focusing on simplifying payments.
2. The goal is to make it easier for users to send and receive cryptocurrency, addressing the complexities of traditional banking.
3. The company is also adding support for the Base lending protocol Seamless (SEAM), becoming the only Base network native token traded on Coinbase.
4. The integration has led to a surge in the token’s total value locked and its status as the second-largest protocol on Base.
5. The focus on enhancing user experience aims to improve crypto adoption, with a specific focus on security, trust, inclusivity, onboarding, and innovation.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option