– Bitcoin’s market dominance is rising and approaching a two-year high of 52%.
– Bitcoin has outperformed ether and other major altcoins this year.
– Bitcoin’s price is $27,354 and has traded flat over the past seven days but is up 66% this year.
– Ether’s price is $1,561 and has decreased by almost 6% in the past week.
– The tepid response to ether futures ETFs is one reason for its underperformance compared to bitcoin.
– Ethereum ETPs attracted only $0.9 million in net inflows, while bitcoin ETPs received $85.4 million.
– A research paper suggesting bitcoin’s ability to handle smart contract computations associated with the Ethereum network has contributed to ether’s underperformance.
– Bitcoin pioneer Max Keiser believes that ether offers nothing that can’t be done with bitcoin.
Bitcoin’s market dominance is nearing a two-year high at 51.2%, outperforming other cryptocurrencies like ether this year. Ether has seen underperformance due to the tepid response from institutional investors towards Ethereum Futures ETFs and a research paper suggesting bitcoin’s ability to handle smart contract computations. Bitcoin pioneer Max Keiser believes that ether offers nothing that cannot be achieved with bitcoin.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option