– Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller admits that he does not own any bitcoin.
– He considers it a mistake and acknowledges that he should own some.
– Druckenmiller has previously called bitcoin an asset class and a store of value similar to gold.
– He used to own some bitcoin but appears to have liquidated his position.
– Druckenmiller believes that bitcoin is popular with younger generations and considers it a “brand” like gold.
– However, he prefers gold as an asset and owns it as a 70-year-old investor.
– Bitcoin’s dominance in the cryptocurrency sector recently reached a multi-year high.
– The price of bitcoin rose sharply last week, fueled by expectations of the availability of spot bitcoin ETFs for investors.
Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller, founder of Duquesne Capital, admitted that he does not own any bitcoin but believes it may be a mistake. He has previously called bitcoin an asset class and store of value similar to gold, and mentioned owning some bitcoin in 2020. However, he prefers gold and considers it a “5,000 year-old brand.” Bitcoin’s dominance recently reached a multi-year high, and its price rose sharply last week. This article is for informational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option