– Ben “BitBoy” Armstrong has been dismissed from the FTX collapse lawsuit.
– Three celebrities – Trevor Lawrence, Kevin Paffrath, and Tom Nash – have decided to settle the case against them.
– The settlements’ terms remain undisclosed pending approval from U.S. Judge K. Michael Moore.
– Ongoing confidential settlement discussions are being held with additional FTX Defendants.
– The FTX estate is attempting to recover funds from various sources.
– FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried is set to be tried in court on Oct. 3 for fraud charges.
– FTX reopened its creditor claims portal after a security incident at its claims agent Kroll.
– The FTX estate has been given approval to sell off billions in cryptocurrency.
Crypto influencer Ben “BitBoy” Armstrong has been dismissed from a lawsuit relating to the collapse of FTX, while three celebrities, including Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence and YouTube influencers Kevin Paffrath and Tom Nash, have opted to settle the case against them. The terms of the settlements remain undisclosed. The Co-Lead Counsel is engaged in ongoing settlement discussions with other FTX defendants, and additional settlements are expected. The FTX estate is attempting to recover funds from various sources, including payments made to celebrity endorsers such as Shaquille O’Neal and Naomi Osaka. Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried is set to be tried in court for fraud charges. FTX recently reopened its creditor claims portal after a security incident and received approval to sell off billions in cryptocurrency.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option