- Apple’s Vision Pro headset has an upcoming metaverse app from Victoria VR
- Victoria VR aims to offer an immersive metaverse experience with ultra-realistic graphics
- The app is scheduled for release in the second quarter of this year
- The Victoria VR metaverse is powered by the VR token, an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency
- Active users and stakers of the VR token will be rewarded
- Victoria VR aims to create an inclusive environment accessible to all participants
- Meta’s Reality Labs recorded a significant operating loss of over $4.6 billion in the fourth quarter of 2023
- In 2023, Reality Labs’ total revenues amounted to just under $1.9 billion, with more than half of the annual revenue generated in the fourth quarter
- The total operating loss for 2023 reached $16.1 billion
- Entertainment giant Disney announced last year that it is eliminating its metaverse division
Apple is set to release its Vision Pro headset, which will feature an upcoming metaverse app developed by Victoria VR, a company that combines crypto and virtual reality technology.
2. Victoria VR Metaverse App
The upcoming metaverse app from Victoria VR is scheduled for release in the second quarter of this year. The app aims to showcase the capabilities of the Apple Vision Pro while demonstrating the power of Web3 technology. It will also position Vision Pro as a competitor to Meta’s Meta Quest headset.
3. VR Token
The Victoria VR metaverse is powered by the VR token, an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency following the ERC-20 standard. Users and stakers of the VR token will be rewarded, with 50% of the revenue generated from in-game asset sales being redistributed to these participants. The market cap of the VR token is $103 million, and its value has surged by nearly 60% in the last 24 hours.
4. Meta’s Reality Labs
Meta’s subsidiary, Reality Labs, which focuses on metaverse development, recorded an operating loss of over $4.6 billion in the fourth quarter of 2023. The total operating loss for 2023 reached $16.1 billion, representing a 17.5% year-on-year increase from 2022.
The release of the Victoria VR metaverse app on Apple Vision Pro could be a significant development in the intersection of blockchain and VR, as tech companies continue to explore opportunities in the metaverse. Interest in the metaverse has been gaining momentum, but there have been mixed outlooks regarding its future, with some industry leaders expressing concerns and large companies making significant changes in their metaverse-related divisions.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option