– Litecoin (LTC-USD) is a smaller sibling to Bitcoin with higher risk and higher reward potential
– A faster Bitcoin fork with lower fees and a few tweaks
– Cap at 84 million LTC instead of 21 million BTC
– Correlation to Bitcoin price action tends to be very high
– LTC generally amplifies BTC moves in both directions
– If Bitcoin kicks off a new bull market in 2024, Litecoin seems poised to massively outperform it
The recent spike in Bitcoin’s price above $38,000 has attracted new crypto investors, and the potential approval of a Bitcoin ETF in 2024 has renewed optimism for a bull run. Additionally, major catalysts approaching, such as the mining reward halving in mid-2024, and macroeconomic factors aligning in Bitcoin’s favor, make it a top pick for any crypto portfolio. Ethereum and Litecoin are also highlighted as attractive options for investors in the next bull market, especially if a Bitcoin ETF gets approved soon. Ethereum dominates the smart contracts and Web 3.0 spaces and is expected to benefit from accelerating crypto adoption, while Litecoin is seen as a smaller sibling to Bitcoin with higher risk and higher reward potential, poised to potentially outperform Bitcoin in a new bull market.
This is sponsored by: Learn Bitcoin Option